- Designing & delivering training
- Measuring & evaluating training
- Human Performance Improvement
- Managing the learning function
- Competency modeling
- Performance management
- Global talent acquisition & mobility
- Talent & organizational development
Bespoke Programs are customized programs designed and developed in accordance with ASTD (American Society for Training & Development) standards for a specific purpose according to an organization's needs.
Carolann conducts bespoke programs touching upon the following:
- Analysis – Identify the needs and possible solutions
- Design – Decide instructional sequence and strategies together with the client
- Development - Create all supporting material for the program
- Implementation - Deliver the actual information
- Evaluation – Measure the success of the learning at least at 2 levels, and at level 3 & 4 if the client so desires
These programs are developed and delivered to cater to the needs of a diverse audience.
Niche Programs designed to cater to the needs of a select group of people with a very unique yet common learning interest.
Carolann's Niche Programs are provided in an interactive format wherein a variety of practical examples and case studies are used which is current and relevant to the workshop and the audience.
The participants in her Niche Programs are encouraged to play an active role in the workshops and take part in a variety of exercises, as well as discuss various elements of the workshop and related issues.
Every participant in her Niche Program receives a comprehensive set of notes relating to the workshop, as well as tip sheets, checklists and other supporting information, to take away for future reference.